At Cogastro, we support insect farms growth by delivering software as a service by enabling their access to knowledge, optimization, and cost reduction faster.
Your primary objective will be to listen potential customers needs and discover their pain points. Every single demo of your solution will need to be tailored to the prospect’s expectations to solve their challenges and form mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
WE ARE A FIT IF:
- You have experience in B2B sales with a proven track record of smashing your quotas.
- Strong plus if you speak any other languages than English.
TIME REQUIRED: Full time with flexible hours. 100% remote work compatible.
We are strong advocates of flexible time management and don’t believe that a 9-to-5er will bring the most results. We are performance-based organization and have only one religion – TARGET GOAL.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Work closely with a dedicated team of Sales Development Representatives to generate a predictable sale pipeline.
- Join forces with the founders and execute a lean go-to-market strategy.
- Constantly learn about your market so you could become a go-to expert in your field.
- Thoroughly follow the sales process to make the CRM work for you. Not the other way around.
- Close deals and crushing your quota to earn your UNCAPPED commissions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary (Gross) 2500 EUR + uncapped commission + monthly and quarterly bonuses.
- Go through certified training best practices and constant updates of responsibilities above.
- Work with the next big startup from the Baltics & Nordics and boost your career.
- Join a community of personal & professional growth-oriented people. A culture that inspires you to learn, grow and lead by example.
- Constant collaboration with founders and teammates on finding ways to achieve the best results.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely or in office located in the city center of Vilnius.