At Cogastro, we support insect farms growth by delivering software as a service by enabling their access to knowledge, optimization, and cost reduction faster.
Your primary objective will be to work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the Cogastro software.
WE ARE A FIT IF:
- You have 2+ years of experience in software testing or related fields.
- You have experience in writing and maintaining regression scenarios.
- You have analytical thinking, attention to details, and a sense of responsibility.
- You have experience converting end-to-end user scenarios to test cases.
- You have an experience in front – end and back – end testing.
- You have good proficiency in the English language.
TIME REQUIRED: Full time with flexible hours. 100% remote work compatible.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Reviewing and analyzing requirements.
- Planning and estimating testing activities.
- Working as a member of an agile team.
- Writing, maintaining, and executing test suites (manual and automated) and analyzing the results.
- Investigating, reproducing, and documenting issues.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary (Gross) 2000 EUR.
- Support and constant training.
- Work with the next big startup from the Baltics & Nordics and boost your career.
- Join a community of personal & professional growth-oriented people. A culture that inspires you to learn, grow and lead by example.
- Constant collaboration with founders and teammates on finding ways to achieve the best results.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work remotely or in an office located in the city center of Vilnius.