At Cogastro, we support insect industry growth by delivering software as a service to gather data and provide insect cycle and farming efficiency insights.
Your primary objective will be to reach out and begin conversations with potential clients in order to book meetings for your colleagues. This will help the sales team to have a predictable sales funnel. That involves finding creative ways to reach prospects via email, phone, social networks and more.
You will be a part of team with diverse educational and professional backgrounds including engineering, IT, business, and others.
WE ARE A FIT IF:
- You love connecting with lots of people and starting conversations.
- The idea of working in a startup and going to market from scratch excites you.
- You have lead research experience, strong interest in B2B sales, structure and performance-oriented mindset.
- You want to fight against climate change and related environmental issues and want to be a part of company where sustaibaility matters.
Full time with flexible hours. 100% remote work compatible.
We’re strong advocates of flexible time management and don’t believe that a 9-to-5er will bring the most results. We are performance-based organisation and have only one religion – TARGET.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Control a predictable leads pipeline
- Run, monitor and constantly improve outbound outreach campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology.
- Reach out and qualify every single inbound request.
- Constantly update CRM and Follow-up on the existing pipeline.
- Book meetings, Book meetings and Booooook meetings with potential customers for your colleagues so you can constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn and earn your bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary (Gross) 1400 EUR + uncapped commission.
- Go through certified training best practices and constant updates of responsibilities above.
- Work with the next big startup from the Baltics & Nordics and boost your career.
- Join a community of personal & professional growth-oriented people. A training intensive culture that inspires you to learn, grow and lead by example.
- Constant collaboration with founders and teammates on finding ways to achieve the best results.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited coffee & snack supplies, sometimes insect based food in the office located in the city center of Vilnius.